Must be a female who is planning to pursue a career in the culinary/hospitality/nutrition arts.
- Must plan to attend a two-year college, four year university or vocational institution.
- If you are a High School Student, you must maintain a 3.0GPA.
- High School transcripts are required if you are just graduating from high school.
- If you are already enrolled in a culinary/hospitality/nutrition arts program, you must have a 3.0 GPA or better.
- Please include a copy of your current grades.
- You must have aspiration, initiative and goals related to the culinary/hospitality/nutrition industry.
- You will be asked to personally interview with the scholarship committee.
• Scholarship funds may be used for tuition or program fees only.
• Funds may not be applied to living expenses.
• Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
• Letters of reference must be attached to the application.
• Applications must be signed, clear and legible or you will not be considered.